Friday, February 13, 2009

Meditation on Cancer's Cure!!!!

So, 10 days without a word. Must be getting over the chemo!!!!

Really life is busy busy. Putting things on hold for 7-8 months, well, lots of catching up to do. And now that I have energy to drive again, I am being "mom" again, and going to soccer and having catchup teas and brunches left and right with friends who waited patiently, and all that good stuff.

I have also been dealing with, "What's next?". And I have drawn some conclusions. But more of that later.

One of the big ideas I am working on is this:
A DAY OF MEDITATION ON HEALING CANCER IN THE WORLD!

I am in the baby stages of organizing this, and would love to know how many people would be interested????? We have cancer walks, but what about a day/time set aside once a year to meditate on envisioning the cure for cancer?????????????? I know people from all over the globe read this blog. But I may do something in a large group here in Seattle, and do an "internet" movement as well.

I am skeeming. Skeeming, Skeeming.

I LOVE IT.

So I am working on it.

Join me?

Jenna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely!!! Glad to hear you are up and about.