Thursday, December 31, 2009

End of the Year Gratitude

Okay, Day 1 for me, 42 for the rest of you doing this 42 days of Gratitude thing. :)

I am grateful for learning to open myself and be vunerable.
I am grateful for learning to be a recipient of aid, help, and healing energy.
I am grateful I am receptive to love and healing that others give.
I am grateful for learning to trust the universe is indeed my coconspirator of my highest good.
I am grateful for the healing that has happened within my family this year.
I am grateful for the healing that has happened within my body this year.
I am grateful for all the healers who have done this with energy, with medicine, with muscle power, with love.
I am grateful for the mountains that bank me, and the choir which peeled back a layer that obscured my inner vision, and opened me up to a whole new world.
I am grateful for tears, and for long distance phonecalls.
I am grateful we all have a chance here to Love.

http://www.worldgratitude.com/


Jenna

No comments: