Sunday, January 11, 2009

Donation Button Removed

It is with great relief that I remove the Donation Button on this page!!!!!!!!!

Here is the little blurb on the side where it used to be.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Hi All! I appreciate all everyone has done, but I think I am going to take the donate button feature down now. You got us over the hump, and let us stay on our feet through the hardest time. You have allowed us to have care for my daughter, when I was unable to do so myself. You have allowed someone to come clean when I was too laid up to do so and Jim was too overwelmed taking care of me, Bug, and his job. He became ME plus him, plus someone taking care of a very sick person.(I can't believe how insistent some of you were on this one, and I deeply appreciate it in hindsight!). You've helped with prescriptions that were $300 out of the blue, and helped us start our payment plans with doctors. And while things are tight and every dime will count, things are not insurmountable anymore.

We are taking the funds and shifting their focus around to the most pressing needs. From childcare, medical bills, and cleaning help to medical bills only. I can start to pick up Bug from school since I can drive again. We had to trade in our old manual (which cause me pain to drive and get in and out of) for an automatic that was easy to get in and out of. I want you all to know, it was money from family that allowed us to do so, we used NO funds given to us for this transition.

Now that I can drive, I can WORK and pay my own medical bills! I can't tell you how happy that little fact makes me feel.

Thank you for the fund raisers (which were heartwarming) and for the individual donations. So many people just donated without being asked. I can't stress how having the money to have reliable care for Bug was pivotal in my family not falling apart at the seams under the stress of all of this. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

But now that I can work, and cover our costs, it is time for me to take this donate button down. It gives me a sense of pride and happiness to be back on our own two feet and be able to do for ourselves.

Love your generous spirits!!!!!!!
Thank you
Jenna

No comments: