Friday, January 9, 2009

It is coming back?


Woah. I have had a day here and there where it feels like someone turned me back on. Energy, clarity, etc.

But what came back today took me off guard. I was sitting here, (in some pain), and music walked back into the room and I had to go over to the piano and play it out. WOAH. LOOOOOOOOOONG time a missing there Ms. Muse!

Next thing I know, I am cutting and pasting and collaging again. Here she is, my Ms. Muse card. I started on her right before this whole cancer thing hit. And today, it was easy to finish. The few times I tried to collage through chemo, turned into empty, ackward, pieces. "It" just wasn't there anymore. But today.......oh I am SO FREAKIN' HAPPY to have the creative juices flowing again. It is like a long time best friend coming over for tea and compassionately listening to your woes and laughing away the absurdities of life.

I can breathe!

While I am at it. I finally found my stack of collage cards I have made over the past couple of years. And I was missing them because in it, was two cards that really spoke to this journey.


























This one really came to mind when I thought
about the support all around me.

















This one came to mind when I felt Strength and Courage despite the heat. ;)



Very cool that my cards came back and are flowing again. I can breathe again!

Jenna

1 comment:

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

Those are very awesome cards! I'm sorry to say that I've been so wrapped up in my own little web saga that I hadn't even stopped here to see my good friend! I did stop to SEE her, though, so that's better yet!! :)