Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bring me to my Knees

Wow.

So, last night. My dd5 says:

"Mom, I can't wait until you are better enough to pick me up again!"
"Oh, me too Bug, me too!"
"
You know Mom, your gonna to make it through this, WE are gonna get you through this."
(Mom, loses it as she wraps her little arms around me and pats my back...tears just flow at her generous and kind spirit)
"
Oh, Mom, don't cry! You aren't alone, we are all here to help you through, and we will."
(Mom just cries harder, she just take my breath away)
"
Ah, Mom, we are going to take such good care of you, so you can be all better again."
"I'm not crying because I am afraid, I am crying because I am so happy to be your mom."
"
I love ya' too Mom."

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
If my heart had knees, it would be on them.

Tumors are stills shrinking. I think my heart is getting bigger though.

Jenna

1 comment:

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

Love and miss that kid! Can we share a bit of her soon? Please?