Monday, August 4, 2008

Edgy Girl

I cried in my doctors office today. She looked bewildered, and started asking Jim what was wrong. hehehehehe. He gently explained that it was just adjustment and the perplexing nature of everything in my body in a constant flux. It was getting me fatigued, and weepy. So do those sterioids. My doc is NOT a therapist, it is not her calling, but saving my ass is and for that, I am grateful.

Todays experiment. Grow bones. Kinda. And it is probably gonna hurt.

So most of you know that I have tumors in and on the bones in various places. Shoulder socket, two vertabrae, and my hips. This HURTS. It has hurt since January. I thought I just overdid a Downward Facing Dog. But it is those bones. kinda getting eaten away at.

Can't says I understand how, but in the end, the drug that added today will reinforce my bones so they don't go crumbling down.

Don't get me wrong. My day isn't all sad. I am just willing to cry when crying is helpful in letting anxiety go....or crying because life is beautiful....or crying because my ass literally hurts. hehehehe.

I ran into Jane today, who gave me the most power infused hug I have had in awhile. She really gave me a zing of positive energy that carried me through my day, until mention was made of growing bone in kinda a painful way. Then medical fatigue set in. Thanks for the great strong hearted hug Jane. POWER HUGGER.

I am setting up to feel like "you will have a flu, with fever, bone pain, and aches" for 48 hours. The brochure said up to 5 days. Whatev'. Wait and see.

So I might be off the blog radar. Again. This weekend, I needed cancer-free living time. I got my haircut!!! Some kickin' cleanser for this acne prone face, and had some girls-only time. Good stuff.

Well, kiddo is back to tell my all about camp today. So I am going to hang with her and hear all about it. Then sleep.

Anyone want to make a realllllllllly simple veggie/bean soup? Would appreciate it much.

Love to you all!
Jenna

2 comments:

MiMi said...

Dearest Daughter,
If anyone deserves the right to cry it is you. Get those cleasning tears out when they need to and with them go the fear, sadness or frustration,some of the pain, whatever is causing them.

Praying for some bone building for you this week along with the healing. Sending some strength (mommy style) through to you to handle what this week of healing will carry.
Love you Lots
Hugs and kisses and may your guardian angels be on their toes this week as they watch over you.
Mom

"Waiting exercises our grace; waiting tries our faith; therefore, wait on in hope; for though the promise tsrry, it can never come too late."
Streams In The Desert

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

How are you my dear? Thinkin' of you big!

Mel