Thursday, October 16, 2008

Zometa Dancing

So, friends, just a quick note. I am dancing with Zometa this week. Yesterday was weird. Not nearly as bad as the first Zometa round, that felt akin to torture. But it did get my brain all muddled and fuzzy and it felt like gravity grew stronger. So I slept and woke up and slept some more. Today is better, but I feel like my writing will wandering around, like a cat lost in the woods trying to find it's way home.

I will write soon and share some Art Bra Auction pictures and celebrate healing.

For today...quick gratitude list - in no particular order, and by no means complete:

1- Miss Direction
2- Ruby Q
3- Kendylicious
4- Genevegan and her man
5- the Lady on Bus #5
6- lemon/ginger tea
7- pumpkin patches
8- NPR
9- split pea soup
10- jigaw puzzles for a muddled mind

No comments: