Monday, June 23, 2008

Chemo Day + Help List

Hi all! Per request, I have added a sidebar on current help needs. It is by no means a complete list.
But someone told me they would be happy to _____, but they weren't sure if it had been done yet or not. So, I made the handy dandy sidebar. It will dissappear once it has been snagged for the doing.

And, today is Chemo Day #1. My mood is ready. I had a shady weekend, of feeling sad, and now I am feeling ready.

Also, if you are on the helping list, can you please send you snail mail to Sharon. I promise not to sell it to a twisted company for profit. ;) lol.

Send the PEACE vibes today. Goal today little to no nerves!!!
Jenna

2 comments:

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

Jenna, enjoy today's sunshine and the hope it offers and allow it to be a symbolic beginning of renewed health!

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.