Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Chemo Crash Day - UGH


Quick note, typed with shakey fingers. Having a hard post-chemo day. Apparently, from talking to the nurse, it can kind of take a day or two to hit you. Apparently, that is what is going on. I am shakey, weak, naseau, no appetite. How am I ever going to do this with no family in town? AH!
Gotta work out something soon if this is what the ride is going to be like somedays.

Feeling groggy and down a bit today. But have some wonderful collaging on the floor promising me something great when this wave of chemo passes.

Jenna

5 comments:

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Barb said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kim said...

Hi there sweetie,

so sorry I cannot be out there with you right now. we are sending hugs and kisses through mental telephathy hope you are getting them.
love ya,

kim

Susan said...

I am thinking good thoughts that you are healing even through all the nausea and shakiness. You will get through this. Let me know what i can do.

Susan

MiMi said...

Thursday

Hi Sweetie,

Sorry it has hit you so soon. HOpe today is better for you. Watching the rates for a deal over the next 4 weeks, so I can slide out there again for a few days. Hugs and know I love you. Is the next round this coming MOnday??
Hugs and Love coming your way,
Mom