Sunday, June 15, 2008

Quick Update

Friday I had my portacath (sp?) put in. I wasn't expecting it to be such a big deal, but, two days later I am finally more awake and in less pain. One little trip to the ER yesterday to double check they didn't puncture a lung, and back home I came.

I am LOVING the sun that has finally come back to Seattle, and have good energy back today. I am still tired, but I am move better and am not in the haze of pain killers and the anesthesia.
It is nice to have a quiet day, of no appointments or running. I am just sleeping and listening to Mimi and Bug play together and sleeping some more. VERY nice.

And I will be getting my new hairdo posted tonight. SO many requests to see it! It is very short, and after surgery, I just wanted to shave it off like Sinead Oconner. Hmmmmm. still might. Feels very empowering not to have this tangle of hair. It also helped me to see how much ego is wrapped up in a hairstyle!

Okay, just a quick update. I am going to relax and enjoy this quiet day.

NEXT UP:
Muga
Radiology consult
Radiology planning - (they ct my spine and tattoo the radiation plan on my back)
ND appointments
liver biopsy
wigs
chemo on Wednesday. Wew.

1 comment:

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.