Friday, July 25, 2008

Quiet Critter


Wow, I have let so many days slip by before posting again. Good reason, I was feeling very tired and slightly flu-ish. So, I spent many hours curled up under blankets nursing headaches and feeling slightly disconnected instead of plugged in and charged up. It was like a quiet solitary walk through woods. I just felt quiet and receptive.

So, last week, I had a sudden, overnight shrink in my tumor size. I didn't really tell the doc it happened that way. I was afraid. Not sure why, just afraid to put it "that way". But Jim was a witness. There full size one day, hard to find the next.

Then yesterday, one week to the day later, >schwoomp< style="font-style: italic;">The artist above again is Nikki McClure. One of my favorites. Click on picture to go to her website.

1 comment:

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

Sending happy vibes your way! Lots of love,
Mel