Thursday, July 17, 2008

Some days are Easier than others

Well, today is an "ick" day. Yesterday I slowly became "fluish" feeling. Today it is full on fluish feeling, but still managable to take care of my basic needs, although I would rather curl up under the quilt and not come back out until tomorrow.

Started off sad. Losing independence in your 30's...challenging!!!! I just want to run to the UPS store, but can't. I am not trying to pity party it right here. It isn't about the UPS store. It is that it isn't easy....just jump in the car and get it done. It take planning and coordinating.

Luckily, we have a NANNY today. (Thank you to YOU KNOW WHO for making that happen!) Can I tell you what weight has been lifted off our shoulders, especially Jim's. He isn't coming home and doing IT ALL. Someone is helping on a regular basis, at least for the summer. And she is great!! Bug needs that consistency (although your offers have been very very very appreciated!!), and this person is also helping around the house, running errands, etc. So needed, and so appreciated!

As always, I have to find a good uplifting song for the day... hmmmmmmm.......here ya' go:
India Arie: Click To Play




Peace
Jenna

No comments: